Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday-Disney

I want to come back and do this day justice, but I am way to tired tonight.

It was magical.


Besides Syler taking off from us at one point. He doesn't usually do that, till he is in a mood.

And Mercies melt down. But it wouldn't be Disney if a 2 year old did not have a melt down on me. And yes we carried her the ENTIRE day.

Honestly overall we LOVED every second of our day.



And we even ended the evening with a visit from dear friends who brought me a birthday cake!


But now we are counting the minutes till we are together with our children. I am trying not to dwell on the flight part, just the seeing my kids part!

I got the best video today of them singing me Happy Birthday, I miss them terribly!

And I miss my bed. Because see this little spot? Can't even see it can you?


That is my space. HK beds are a bit small!

Thank you for your love and prayers. We know that our journey is really just beginning and I hope that I can find the time to still fill in the gaps of THIS side of things (orphanage visit!) and as we settle into life as a family of 9!


No comments:

Post a Comment